Personal Training & Small Group Training.
What personal or small group training can offer you:
- Advice, motivation and guidance involving a training program and healthy
eating plan in relation to your personal health and fitness goals.
- A kick start after hitting a plateau in your training regime
- One on one attention focusing on what you want to work on
(body fat loss, muscle tone, increased fitness, technique etc.)
What we can offer you in your personal training sessions:
- Experience and Training as registered Fitness Instructors and
Personal Trainers through
Also as certified boxing trainers (for amateur & professional boxers).
- Brad is also a qualified to teach Olympic Weight Lifting.
- Knowledge, motivation and empathy through first hand experience in achieving
personal weight loss goals (I've got the photo's to prove it), and a huge
improvement in fitness & health.
- Personalised one on one attention or come with a friend's.
(Or do a combination of both.)
- Scheduled sessions at a time that is suitable for you
- Specialised boxing training, with around 15 years experience in
- Advise on realistic, healthy eating to enable you to
reach your desired health and fitness goals. (We can look at your diet
with you and write up a healthy eating plan that you can manage)
- Privacy and peace of mind
- The option of sparring as part of your training session.
- The use of Action Boxing & Fitness during, before &
after gym hours or we can come to you (extra travel expenses may be added).